Sunday, November 20, 2011

cotton butt

My sweet pea has a huge stash of cloth diapers we need to be using. The fella has lost work becasue of an emergency appendix surgery and I am still not making any income. There's no reason to be using disposabel diapers.  Even if the young lady we rent a room to thinks Im nuts and insists on buying me LUVS. So This week I want to challenge my self to get back to using cloth diapers. We have no plastic pants so its going to be a steady challenge to remeber to check the diapers more often. With cloth you have to change diapers more often but it is sure helpful in cutting down on diaper rash. Now I have a few all in one cloth diapers that look almost just like disposables (in super adorable prints, I might add) and then I have some old fashion prefolds (most commonly used for burp rags) and even some flats (pretty much a reciving blanket you fold and pin on baby) My favorites oddly are the flats. I love flats. They were the first cloth diapers we used on the little one. They are a novelty and I enjoy the challenge. So lets see how this week shapes up. Im all for cotton butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment